I will write down any products that make their way into my home despite being made in China. I hope this list will stay short!
For every dollar spent on Chinese goods (let’s be honest – it happens!), I donate the same amount of money to an environmental organization.
Year of 2017: 3 (so far)
- Britax car seat rain and sun cover. $30
- Bamboo scale. $39
- High Chair from IKEA. $14.99
Year of 2016: 1
- A Stokke stroller bag to protect a baby stroller in transit. $141
Year of 2015: 4
- 2 x Ray-Ban & Oakley frames for prescription glasses. $159
- 2 x Merrell Men’s barefoot/low cushion running shoes. Online purchase. $95
Year of 2014: 5+
- MSR Hubba Hubba Footprint for a tent. $39.
- Ceiling Fan for the porch from Lowes. $89.
- Two Nantucket ceiling lights for the porch. Online purchase. $100 each.
- Apple computer and accessories. Too expensive to mention.