Being on a Not Made in China Challenge isn’t always easy. Maybe you have noticed that “everything” is Made in China? Probably you have, if you’ve ever been to Target.
Here, I write down all the products that make their way into my home despite being made in China. I hope this list will stay short :)
Year of 2018: 1
- Kamik rain boots for toddler ($40’ish but got them for free)
Year of 2017: 7
- Britax car seat rain and sun cover. $30
- Bamboo scale. $39
- High Chair from IKEA. $14.99
- Samsung robot vacuum. $800’ish
- Back splash glass tile. $300’ish
- Baby-Zen Yo-Yo pack and go stroller. $579 (This stroller is amazing, y’all!!)
- Ninja coffee maker. $179
Year of 2016: 1
- A Stokke stroller bag to protect a baby stroller in transit. $141
Year of 2015: 4
- 2 x Ray-Ban & Oakley frames for prescription glasses. $159
- 2 x Merrell Men’s barefoot/low cushion running shoes. Online purchase. $95
Year of 2014: 5+
- MSR Hubba Hubba Footprint for a tent. $39.
- Ceiling Fan for the porch from Lowes. $89.
- Two Nantucket ceiling lights for the porch. Online purchase. $100 each.
- Apple computer and accessories. Too expensive to mention.